For the safety and public nature of the hotel, guests of hotel shall comply with the following rules.
1. The following is not allowed in this hotel.
· Use of heating devices such as heaters and cooking stoves
· Smoking in bed
· Carrying in pets
· Carrying in inflammables such as guns, gunpowder and gasoline
· Acts against moral such as gambling in guest rooms or acts of harming to others
· Acts of using hotel lobby as exhibition facility
· Acts of distributing advertisements to hotel guests
· Damaging the facilities of hotel or threatening other guests
· Acts of using guest rooms for the purposes other than accommodation
2. The deposited laundry or lost items shall be stored for 3 months after checkout in case there is no special request, and shall be processed according to the law after this period.
3. Items on facilities in the hotel
· Uses of other purposes are prohibited.
· Taking out of items outside hotel is prohibited.
· Facilities shall not be moved or processed.
4. Settle the bills at the front desk during your check in or check out. Also, settlement of bill may be requested by the hotel according to circumstances of the hotel.
5. During your stay, it is advised to store cash or valuables in the safe in the front desk (free of charge). Please be advised that the hotel will not be responsible for any lost valuables or cash in any form.
Terms and Conditions of Accommodation
ARTICLE 1: APPLICATION OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The terms and conditions of accommodation and related contracts entered by the hotel shall comply with this terms and conditions, and items not defined in this terms and conditions shall follow the laws and customs.
2. The hotel may respond to special contracts within the range not responding to the purpose of the terms and conditions, laws or customs without being restricted by the regulation in previous clause.
ARTICLE 2: REFUSAL OF ACCOMMODATION
The hotel may refuse accommodation in the following cases.
1. In case request for accommodation is not based on this terms and conditions
2. In case of no vacancy
3. In case the guest to stay has a history or the concern of acting against the laws on accommodation, public order or customs
4. In case the guest to stay has contagious disease
5. In case of giving special burden on accommodation
6. In case of concern of possessing pets or hazardous chemicals
7. In case of not being able to respond to accommodation due to unavoidable reasons such as natural disaster or failure of facilities
8. In case of being recognized that accommodation is unavailable according to as defined by Korean laws
ARTICLE 3: STATEMENT OF NAME
The hotel may request for statement of the following items on the assumption to provide personal information protection during stay (reservation).
1. Name, gender, nationality, occupation, address and passport number of guest
2. Other items deed necessary by the hotel
ARTICLE 4: CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
Reservation will be cancelled in the following cases except when defined separately.
1. The hotel regards as cancellation of reservation when the guest does not arrive 1 hour after the expected time of check in on the day of reservation without information.
2. Reservation is cancelled in case of breaching the items defined in Clause 2.
3. If Article 3 Clause 1 has been recorded incorrectly
ARTICLE 5: REGISTRATION PROCESS
Guest are asked to take the following process at the front desk on arrival.
1. Recording of Article 3 Clause 1
2.Recording of Article 3 Clause 2
ARTICLE 6: PAYMENT OF SERVICE CHARGE
1. Accommodation charge will incur even if the guest does not stay arbitrarily after checking in.
ARTICLE 7: CHECK OUT TIME
1. The guest shall empty the guest room of the hotel at noon.
2. In case of checking out after the check out time, the following additional charge will incur.
· Until 3pm: 20% of room charge
· Until 6pm: 50% of room charge
· Past 6pm: 100% of room charge
ARTICLE 8: REFUSAL TO EXTEND ACCOMMODATION
The hotel may refuse extended accommodation of guest even during the accommodation period in the following cases.
1. In case of Article 2 Clauses 3 to 8
2. In case of breaching user rules
3. In case of concern of not being able to settle service charge for extension of hotel usage
ARTICLE 9: COMPLIANCE OF USER RULES
Guests of the hotel shall comply with the user rules set up by the hotel and notified in the hotel.
ARTICLE 10: RESPONSIBILITY OF ACCOMMODATION
1. The responsibility of accommodation to the hotel shall start from registering at the front desk by the guest until the payment is settled and the guest room is emptied for departure.
2. The hotel will not be responsible for any incidents caused by not complying with the user rules by the guest notified in the hotel.
3. In case the hotel failed to provide guest room to guest due to causes imputable to the hotel, it shall give guidance to another accommodation facility of the equivalent or similar conditions.